- I began the practice of writing, meditating, exercising and blogging for 10 to 15 minutes everyday.
- It stresses me out when I have to post something on a particular day, but when I work on bite-sized pieces everyday, I don’t mind it as much.
- Discipline is my middle name. I’m nothing if I’m not disciplined.
- I’m not a very impulsive person, and I’m very protective about my time. I can’t stand it when something unplanned gets tossed into my schedule. I like to be prepared before I face a day. But, given time, I’ll warm myself to the new idea.
- I love being that person people find comfortable talking to, someone they can turn to. I want to be known for being a good listener than for being a talker.
- I feel like I’m slowly feeling comfortable in my own skin.
- Kids respect my ME time. They don’t disturb me when I’m writing or meditating.
- I felt bad about being rough with Medha regarding her studies. I realized I needed to be a patient, creative teacher before I expected her to be an enthusiastic learner.
- Medha is quieter compared to Madhav, my younger one. Who knew, my son, who didn’t begin talking for a long time, now doesn’t know when to stop!
- Kids have to figure out what makes them tick. All I can do is instill them with the core values of hard-work, discipline, kindness and integrity. In fact it is far easier for me to show them how these values work in real life by practicing them myself.
- Kids experiencing slight discomfort in their bodies can unravel me. I need to steady myself and remain strong for them.
Books I read–
The Monk who sold his Ferrari
Lady of Bolton Hill
The Sunday Lunch Club
All the books I read were good. Sunday lunch club was a bit slow but it was a delicious read.
My hope for December-
That I continue to read, write, exercise, meditate and blog. All these things kept me mostly sane and productive through the month of November. December is all about holidays and travel around here. I hope it doesn’t throw me off-balance. 🙂
So, what are your hopes and dreams for December? And for 2021?