- It’s mostly been Work, work and work lately. There’s so much to do, plus, I need to wrap everything up before I head to India.
3. I’m hooked on this and this websites for my cooking. The Vegetarian Chilli from this recipe turned out so great! I want to get back to baking cupcakes; Its been so long! Mmmm… maybe after I return from my vacation? I have to make use of the Baking trays (of different shapes) that I received from my mother-in-law!
4. I got a new haircut at a Salon recommended by my sister-in-law, where I also had my wedding hairdo done. Now I feel light and pretty; I even let my hair hang loose, something I did not prefer to do when my hair was long.
5. I love decorating our home for festivals, be it Diwali or Ganesh Chaturthi or Christmas. This time I made some garlands using my stash of color papers for Christmas.
6. We celebrated Mike`s 33rd birthday with the whole family at an American-style restaurant called Stars and Stripes. Of course we had a great time!
7. Mike and I decided to spend his birthday weekend in Germany at a place called Schwangau, where the world famous Neuschwanstein castle is located. We booked a room in a hotel close to the castle. Such a gorgeous place! It was so relaxing, I forgot all the stresses of the previous week (more about our weekend getaway in my next post).
8. In a few days I’ll be in India, with my family. I am so looking forward to spending time with them and attending my little brother’s Wedding! And not only that, I can’t wait to show parts of my country to my mother-in-law and Guido, Mike’s best friend, who will be accompanying us on this trip!
Lots going on. Lots to go on. Wish me luck!