“Currently” is inspired by Kristin of Rukristin Papercrafts. At the beginning of each month I draw a quick note of what I’m up to. This is just a fun way of documenting my everyday life.
- Watching – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Reading – Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Listening – “Elise Gets Crafty”, a podcast hosted by Elise Blaha
- Making – “30 days of lists” album (The challenge begins today. YAY!)
- Feeling – sleepy but looking forward to a productive day ahead
- Planning – a getaway during October holidays
- Loving – participating in L&R book club and “30 days of lists” challenge
What are you doing “Currently”?